|Home||» Products||» Flexo Solvent Recovery||» Flexo Solvent Recycling Unit|
Flexo Solvent Recycling Unit
• 1 year or better payback on most solvent recycling
• Equipment sized to meet the needs of small users, and the largest industrial plants.
• With new, used, and refurbished options, we can usually find a system to fit your budget.
• Technical help with setting up and training to use the solvent recycling systems
• We won’t forget you after the sale.
# Operating steps
After opening the crate, plug in 220 V power, and connect the ground (earth).
Open the lid and fill the tank up to the level with solvent to be recovered (80 L) Close the lid and tighten it.
Check all the pipe / hose make sure it is well connected. Especially vacuum pipe (6) and fresh come-out pipe(1).
Set up the thermostat(18) for example for Perc.is 150 degree C, for green chemical is 160-210 degree C.
Vacuum tank pressure(3) high at 0.03 Mpa / low at 0.01Mpa, and steam cooling fan thermostat(11) at 40 degree C.
Turn on the power switch(15), steam cooling switch(16), heater switch(17) and vacuum pump switch(12).
If you want to be controlled with timer, it depends on the quantity of the chemical, set up the timer(14) then turn on the switch(13).
Install the unit in a wide and ventilated place
Disconnect electric power before doing any action
No taking off the control panel
Change the diathermic oil every 1000 working hours
No filling the solvent container up over the level (80 liters)
Remove the waste after every recovery process
Recovery Time 3 o 4 hours
|Voltage Power||Dimension / MM||Oil / Kg||N/W||Kg||Capacity / L|